Maybe this style needs a little more practice. But it’s certainly easier than other braids witchcraft you see. If you love the look of Malaysian curly virgin hair braids, but have no braiding aptitude, you can try it as follows:
1. Gather a section from the top of your hair, and make into a half-ponytail.
2. Separate the ponytail into two equal sections, one on top and one underneath.
3. Let the section underneath drop. Grab the section on top and split it in half, one on the left and one on the right.
4. Then pull up that lower section you dropped in between the right and left sections you just created on top. Temporary secure it there with a hair clip.
5. Secure the left and right sections with an elastic.
6. Release the upper section from the clip, and split it into a left and a right section, like you did in step three.
7. Repeat steps four and five, pulling up the lower section in between the right and left section, and securing those together with an elastic.
8. Repeat until you reach the end of your hair. Secure the end with a final elastic.
9. Carefully tug sideways at the loops of the braid to fatten it up.