This is the method your hairstylist usually uses to curl your body wave hair. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you curl your body wave hair with a flat iron.
- Start with the small section of body wave hair bundles at the base of your neck.
- Focus on the roots and fold the body wave hair over the top of the iron, sliding along the hair to the end.
- Rotate the flat iron during the process, because it is an essential step that will help you get the lovely curls.
- Repeat the process until your entire hair has curls.
- Once your hair is full of curls, comb the body wave hair with your fingers, to make it look stylish.