1. Take care of edges. I have my hair around the edges, so I like to put hair oil on my edges and just to keep it nice and flexibly. It also keeps it nice and flat when we wrap it up with our scarf.
2. Pour oil in the palm of my hand, and just go through my hair, and make sure I get to put some of oil in my body wave hair and I only do that like once a week because it will lasts and I don’t really like it on dandruff.I squeeze it out of the bottle onto my scalp.
3. I just use my comb to comb through the hair, prevent it from tangling.
4. Spray the hair with my water bottle, you don’t have to get it like super wet, just give it a little bit of definition before braiding it.
5. Just braid your hair, you don’t have to braid it all the way down, just braid it enough. Braid one side of the hair, and do the same thing to the other side.
6. You can wash your hair once a week or once two week, just make sure you dry your hair all the way if you decide to wash.
7. Use my scarf and tie it around my edges so that they can lay down, for your edges have been put hair oil and they will be very nice and layered. Besides, use a scarf to wrap up your hair, so it would be loose, I don’t like my hair be loose.
8. In the morning, just untie your scarf and open your braids, you will be okay, the hair will be stay its wavy hair pattern and you are ready to go.