- You will measure a couple of middle layers. You should measure your weave hair by creating a section beginning at ear level. That should be about 0.5 inches below the tip of the ear.
- And secure the top component hair section with a clip on top of your head.
- Take a clothing measuring tape and measure the nape section of the head. That would probably be from the back of one ear to the rear of the other ear. This measurement should 5 – 7 inches all over.
- Get two hair pieces that measure 5 inches or 7 inches in width, meaning the track part that is clipping onto your real hair and not the natural hair strand length.
- Besides, you will measure the top layer as well.
- Let your hair remain sectioned, and then you can slide the measuring tape to be about 1 inch beyond the highest point of the ear. Ensure that you measure this area so that the measuring tape is stay raised 1 inch beyond the tip of the ear.
- But that you desire the measurements to be extending past the ear as if it was bundling towards the point of where your face and hairline meet. This measurement must be between 8 inches and 11 inches.
- Moreover, measure the bottom later by taking the measuring tape and position it approximately 1.5 inches from the base of your hairline on the rear of your neck.
- Your tape should begin around 1 inch behind the back of one ear to the other. This measurement should be something between 3 inches and 5 inches wide.
- That would be a small portion and the bangs of your hair that is on the crown of the head.
- Now you will need to measure the width straight all over where your hairline meets your temple, and it ends at the starting of your ear area. That is typically a measurement between 0.5 inches to 1.5 inches.