There is an internal relationship between color and light.The color we see is a result of which wavelengths are reflected back to our eyes.
Whether you are looking for a dye color or a finished color wig, you have to satisfy yourself. Once the hair is dyed, it is much harder to go back. Therefore, the following factors should be carefully considered when choosing colors:
Determine the target of the appearance
- If you want people to notice you, or you want to stand out in a crowd, consider choose a special drastically color which differs from your skintone.
- If you want to achieve a natural look, choose a color that compliments the tonality of your skin and eyes.
Colors that like pink, blue, green, or purple will make you stand out.
Seek a professional for advice
If you go to the same hair salon regularly, please consult a hairdresser because they already have a good understanding of your hair type and health.
Matching Your Hair Color with Your Skin Tone
Before that, confirm the following questions:
- Look at the color of your veins in your wrist.
- Think about the color of your eyes
If the following conditions occur, it mains that the skin tone is cool.
- Your veins appear blue, red or purple.
- The eyes are black or dark blue, steel blue, or light brown with gray or blue spots.
If the following conditions occur, it mains that the skin tone is warm.
- Your veins appear more greener.
- Tanned people from Africa or India.
- People with golden brown, green and blue eyes
Light blue or gray eyes look good with light blonde hair.
Darker toned people look good in dark brown or mocha hair.