The Most Popular Hairstyle in 2021：
Body Wave Hair
Obviously, there are only small differences between body wave hair and loose wave hair. Nonetheless, little differences can be very useful when helping you make difficult decisions.
This is a list of differences that we have written so that you will know better. Then you can accurately measure and determine the desired and unwanted hair types.
- Loose wave weaves are much more curled than body waves. The key depends on whether you are looking for curly side or straight hair side.
- Loose wave hair bundles are more bulky than body wave hair. A loose wave would work best for someone who is looking for a bouncy and fuller look.
- Loose wave extension can look better in various styles.
- The curls on the hair last longer than the curls on the body hair. The body wave hair will straighten over time.
- Loose wave hair looks and feels just like their name implies, but the body wave hair is more tightly braided. The hair strands are close together, so it is less elastic than the loose wave hair.
Body Wave or Loose Wave?
No matter it is body wave hair or loose wave hair, they are both the best virgin human hair and unprocessed. In short, compared with body wave, loose wave is more undulating. Fashionable women accept body waaves and stray waves. No matter which hairstyle you choose, it can make you look perfect. If you need thicker and coarser, the loose wave hair is best for you.